August 29, 2011

Lately...

Life has been crazy. Like SUPER crazy. And so, I have gone into hibernation mode. Why you ask? Oh...let me count the ways.

1. I've been super sick. The feeling sorry for yourself, sneezing, moping around, snotting and sleeping a LOT kind of sick. It has sucked.
2. I've been lesson planning. I start my final semester of student teaching next Tuesday...which takes a lot of planning. I'm scared.
3. I've joined a book club. Jane Austen's melodious words have captivated me.
..."'Here's harmony. Here's repose. Here's what may leave all painting and all music behind, and what poetry can only attempt to describe! Here's what may tranquillise every care, and lift the heart to rapture! When I look out on such a night as this, I feel as if there could be neither wickedness nor sorrow in the world; and there certainly would be less of both if the sublimity of nature were more attended to , and people were carried more out of themselves by contemplating such a scene.'"
Oh how I wish people still talked that way!
4. I've been painting, cleaning, painting, and then cleaning some more. My sister's house has been in full renovation mode for quite a while now. eh. That has sucked. But it's DONE. At least almost done.
5. I've been babysitting my little bay-boosh-kas. The little stinkers are time consuming.

So, my life has been consumed by craziness as of late, and with school starting tomorrow it will be even crazier! Let the games begin!

***In Charlotte news, that little terror decided to clean the toilet with my toothbrush. Grrr...why is she so naughty?
Look at the devilish glint in her eyes. She knows she's bad!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...