May 15, 2014

Rachel's Special Day

 photo custommark_zpsc175fff6.png

This is Rachel, my beautiful sister-in-law, and her main squeeze, Jeff (or as I like to call him, Jefe).


These kids are getting hitched next month, and this crew threw the bride-to-be the most PRECIOUS bridal shower. 


I was in charge of the decor for the event, and went with a "whimsical, vintage" feel, as requested by the bride. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think it came out pretty darn cute! The event took place at Grandma Russell's house, and went off without a hitch! The food was amazing, the company even better, and I hope that Rachel felt the love. We played a few fun games including, "How Well Does the Bride Know the Groom." Essentially, the groom is asked a series of questions, and if the bride's answer does not match, she has to pop a piece of gum in her mouth. Let's just say Rachel ended up with a huge wad! Weddings are the happiest of times in a person's life (at least MINE was), and I wish these two the best of luck as they start this new journey in life!











 photo signature_zps2991df21.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...