September 15, 2011

Bump it? I think not...

My students asked me today if I was wearing a bump it. For those of you who don't know what those horrible contaptions are...see below:
Disclaimer: my hair was NOT this big!

I informed them that no, I was not channeling my inner Snookie, and that the bump on my head was indeed my own. By the horrified look on my face, they felt the need to quickly reassure me that they loved my "diverse repertoire" of hair (their words, not mine)...and I decided to take that as a compliment. I was sufficiently pacified. I guess that's a wake up call for me to drastically lower the height of my hair. I just can't help it. I guess I should have been born in Texas, 'cuz I love me some big 'ol hair!


Psssh...I still don't think it's THAT big!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...