November 11, 2011

City and Colour

For those who have heard City and Colour...I commend you. For those who haven't...I pity you. Ha. That was a little harsh. But seriously, if you haven't had the privilege of being serenaded by the lovely lyricism of Dallas Green, then you're MISSING OUT! Want to check out City and Colour??? Go here  or here or here or even here or if you're really diggin' it...here. I know, I got carried away. But it's hard to pick just one song!
I've been looking forward to this show for months, and the day finally came this Wednesday. The whole crew journeyed down to House of Blues, and needless to say, it was one of the best shows I have been to in a LONG time.
We were excited to get there early enough to be right in front...but unfortunately (or so we thought), we were on the far left of the stage. Not front and center. So imagine our DELIGHT when Dallas Green (the mastermind behind City and Colour) came out, not in the center of the stage, but on the far left. We had the BEST spot in the house!








No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...