October 11, 2012

October

Today was the first day it actually felt like Fall. Hallelujah!
We went to Oktoberfest this past weekend. I think I've turned into a crotchety old woman at the age of 26. All I did the whole time was get annoyed at the crush of people, and complain about all of the loud teenagers. I used to love Oktoberfest and now I think it's kind of miserable. But since October just doesn't feel right without all of the seasonal festivities, I'm sure we'll be going again next year.
But hey, at least my hermit of a husband was able to step away from his studies for the night to spend some time with his adoring wife. I swear, once the semester starts, I don't see this guy, which sucks...because I kind of like him!

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...