December 03, 2012

A Little Slice of Christmas

I have a confession. As much as I deny it, I secretly like living at my parents house. Don't get me wrong, Graham and I would LOVE to have our own place...but in the meantime, living with my parents?? It ain't so bad. 
Why you ask?
Well because, among other reasons, if you had the opportunity to experience Christmas time in the Ford house...you would like living there too! Take a gander:








See what I mean? It's a magical place!
I am grateful for a mother that has always made such an effort to make Christmas time special for her children and grandchildren. I am grateful for this time of year that we are able to celebrate the birth of the Savior. I am grateful for the time that I am able to spend with my loved ones during this Christmas season, and the traditions that we are able to experience together. 
Tonight is hot chocolate and Christmas lights. yum.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...