May 16, 2015

Grad

 photo custommark_zpsc175fff6.png

May has been a big month for the boy. First...a birthday, and now...commencement. Technically, Graham has been "done" at SDSU since December, but because I'm a mean wife, I "made" him go back and walk at his graduation. His complaint? The $90 he had to spend on cap and gown. I mean, years and years of dedication, and the guy has the audacity to suggest NOT walking because of a measly $90? Nope. Wasn't gonna happen.
So, we made the trek, and watched Graham graduate "Magna Cum Laude" with his department. Smart boy. Unfortunately, since he is a Spanish major, his department commencement was all in Spanish. Graham's parents and I were a little lost, but we got the gist of it. And I got my photos of the boy in his cap and gown, so I'd say it was all worth it. Even if he doesn't agree...




 photo signature_zps2991df21.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...