April 13, 2016

Blessing Day

 photo custommark_zpsc175fff6.png
My life seems to be made up of milestones as of late, and the most recent milestone reached was one of the sweetest. This past Sunday, cradled in the arms of her father, her grandfathers, her great-grandfather, and her uncles, Wren received a name and a blessing from her daddy. It was such a tender experience, and one I won't soon forget.
The Russells and the Fords took over our chapel with their numbers, and as I looked down the rows, I couldn't help but be overwhelmed with adoration for these people that I call family. Wren was passed from one set of arms to another as people loved on her in her little white dress, the same dress that I wore on my blessing day 29 long years ago.
I cherish these photos, and am grateful for the people that surround Wren. They are such amazing examples in her life, and one day she will realized how blessed she is to have them. Our little girl is so loved. 










 photo signature_zps2991df21.png

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...